[xquery-talk] xquery technology now ready?

Michael Kay mike at saxonica.com
Tue Dec 10 02:26:14 PST 2013

XQuery can certainly be used for this, but it won't do the whole job. You also need some kind of framework that accepts HTTP requests from the browser and invokes the necessary query with the right parameters. An example of such a framework which we use within Saxonica is servlex (servlex.net).

Michael Kay
Saxonica