[xquery-talk] xquery technology now ready?

Misztur, Chris CMisztur at macleanfogg.com
Wed Dec 11 11:56:44 PST 2013

I would say the learning curve for MySQL and PHP would be much higher than learning XQuery.

Whichever way you go, you'll still need to learn HTML, JavaScript, JQuery and other JS frameworks to build a pretty site.

-c

Chris Misztur | Engineer, Business Systems
1000 Allanson Rd, Mundelein, IL 60060 (Map)
Office +1 847 837-3729 | Cell +1 312 504-0681
www.macleanfoggcs.com