[xquery-talk] xquery technology now ready?

G. Ken Holman gkholman at CraneSoftwrights.com
Wed Dec 11 14:34:40 PST 2013

At 2013-12-11 22:26 +0000, Adam Retter wrote:
>I would be happy to configure a Amazon EC2 instance running eXist
>for you, if that helps?

I'm an EC2 user and I would find a summary list of instructions very
useful, as would I'm sure many others on this list.

Could I impose on you, please, to itemize the instructions for all to follow?

And thinking about this from a student's perspective, can anyone on
this list identify publicly-available sources of XML content to load
up on the eXist instance so that when the itemized instructions are
complete that anyone would be able to run example scripts against the
installed dataset?

I'll contribute some sample scripts once I see what data is available
to upload onto the server.

Thank you, Adam!

--
Public XSLT, XSL-FO, UBL & code list classes: Melbourne, AU May 2014 |
Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy.htm |