[xquery-talk] novice questions mailing list

Dirk Kirsten dk at basex.org
Thu Dec 12 15:13:05 PST 2013

If you have very basic questions, I would recommend first to read a book
or online tutorials about XPath.
For everything non-trivial (so not absolutely basics, but everything
from novice to expert is fine) I would recommend StackOverflow as many
people from the community are also active there. But please put some
effort into solving your problems by yourself first (or at least give it
a try). Please use google and the SO search function before posting a
question. Trivial questions might not be very popular on SO (but even
then: worst thing that can happen to you is that the question is
closed). But I guess the same is true on most mailing lists as well.

Cheers,
Dirk

On 13/12/13 00:04, e-letter wrote:
> Readers,
>
> Please could someone suggest a suitable mailing list for novices to
> post _very_ basic questions about xpath expressions? Thanks.

Dirk Kirsten, BaseX GmbH, http://basex.org
|-- Firmensitz: Blarerstrasse 56, 78462 Konstanz
|-- Registergericht Freiburg, HRB: 708285, Geschäftsführer:
|   Dr. Christian Grün, Dr. Alexander Holupirek, Michael Seiferle
`-- Phone: 0049 7531 28 28 676, Fax: 0049 7531 20 05 22