[xquery-talk] [ANN] Call for Abstracts for XML Amsterdam 2013 is open!

Geert Josten geert.josten at dayon.nl
Tue Jul 23 07:10:42 PDT 2013

Call for Abstracts

XML Amsterdam announces the call for abstracts for the 2013 conference, to
be held at October 23rd in De Bazel in Amsterdam. XML Amsterdam is a
conference for XML Developers worldwide, looking for the latest and best
on developing based on XML and related standards. Our keynote speaker this
year will be Norm Walsh from MarkLogic. Norm has chaired numerous W3C and
OASIS committees throughout his career. He's also an author and noted
speaker, and will be one of the judges in our Program Committee.

Submission

Abstracts should be two paragraphs about the intended topic, submitted via
email to program at xmlamsterdam.com. Submissions can be in simple text form
in the content of the email, or as an attachment or link if preferred.
Topics must follow the theme of the conference, and should fall into one
of the categories listed below.

Please, kindly also provide your full name, your current title, your
current company (with link), a short bio of yourself, a personal photo,
and a link to a personal site (twitter, facebook, blog, ..).

Deadline

The deadline for submissions is Monday, August 26th. Decisions will be
made by the Program Committee at September 9th.

Theme

This year's conference theme is:

	15-year anniversary of XML

Possible topics include:
 . Archiving
 . Big Data/XML
 . Searching
 . XML Processing
 . (Open) Linked Data
 . Semantic Web
 . XML Validation
 . XML metadata
 . History of XML
 . Future of XML
 . Or anything else (somehow) related to XML..

On behalf of
	XML Amsterdam 2013 committee
	info at xmlamsterdam.com
	http://xmlamsterdam.com/

XML Amsterdam is a sister event of XML Prague and XML London