[xquery-talk] XQuery 3.0: formatting integers (2)

Liam R E Quin liam at w3.org
Sun Mar 10 09:11:19 PST 2013

On Sun, 2013-03-10 at 16:43 +0000, Yoshi Okamoto wrote:
> Dear readers (2),
>
> my impression is that it may be too early to test fn:format-integer(),
> because the returned values of all implementations I have tested so
> far seem to remain unpredictable.

It might mean that our test suite needs to be improved in this area, and
we'd really welcome contributions,,,

For moving XQuery 3.0 to a W3C Recommendation, we need to show good
interoperability.  There's a test suite at
http://dev.w3.org/2011/QT3-test-suite/ which includes a link to a page
about submitting test cases.

Liam