[xquery-talk] where clause

G. Ken Holman gkholman at CraneSoftwrights.com
Wed Mar 27 07:01:31 PST 2013

At 2013-03-27 13:26 +0000, deBakker, Bas wrote:
>Wouldn't that be equivalent to
>
>     for $a in expr1, $b in expr2, $c in expr3[$a = $b + .]
>     return $a

Thank you, Bas, yes I grant that your expression is equivalent to mine.

I failed to acknowledge that tuples are only created when there is a
binding value for every member of the tuple.

I appreciate the clarification.

--
Public XSLT, XSL-FO, UBL and code list classes in Europe -- Apr 2013 |
Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy.htm |