[xquery-talk] Is it possible to maintain a list of value in XQuery

Christian Grün christian.gruen at gmail.com
Wed May 15 13:12:08 PDT 2013

Maps will most probably be added to XQuery 3.1, but there are already
some implementations available (e.g. check out Saxon [1] BaseX [2], or
eXist-db [3]). Note that the exact map syntax is still subject to
change.

[1] http://www.saxonica.com/documentation/index.html#!expressions/xpath30maps
[2] http://docs.basex.org/wiki/Map_Module
[3] http://atomic.exist-db.org/blogs/eXist/XQueryMap