[xquery-talk] why do you care what other people think ? (fwd)

David Sewell dsewell at virginia.edu
Mon May 20 07:09:35 PDT 2013

Jim,

The best two websites for general information on DH organizations/events are
probably:

http://adho.org/
http://dh2013.unl.edu/

Also, the people within the DH community who are most interested in XML from a
theoretical perspective can usually be found at the Balisage meetings:
http://www.balisage.net/.

David

On Mon, 20 May 2013, James Fuller wrote:

> Hello David,
>
> On Mon, May 20, 2013 at 3:46 PM, David Sewell <dsewell at virginia.edu> wrote:
>> the oXygen editor/IDE). Even if the community of users is small by
>> comparison with Javascript or Perl or whatever, the impact of projects that
>> rely on XQuery is, I suspect, much greater than people realize.
>
> Great to confirm Uche's reliable instincts.
>
> Wondering what are the top venues (conferences, training, etc) where
> digital humanities folk 'live' ?
>
> I would also be interested in hearing what kind of problems these
> folks are trying to solve.
>
> thx, Jim

PO Box 400314, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4314 USA