[xquery-talk] why do you care what other people think ?

daniela florescu dflorescu at me.com
Tue May 21 12:57:24 PDT 2013

On May 20, 2013, at 7:55 AM, Joe Wicentowski wrote:
>>  I am extremely grateful for the work that has been done on XQuery

>  I'm
> convinced that I could not have taken on and accomplished what I have
> were it not for the high level concerns that XQuery allows me to focus
> on.

David, Joe,

thanks a LOT for those messages.

It means that our (hard) work was not spent in vain ! It's very rewarding for all of us.

But I would like you to clearly understand what I am saying, as I think there is a disconnect.

It's not that I think XQuery is no good.

It's that it can do SO MUCH MORE.

It's just a BEGINNING of what you can have in terms of information processing, not an END,
hopefully.

Does it make it more clear ?

Best regards
Dana