[xquery-talk] Is there any tool/plugin to verify the xquery coding standards?

William Candillon wcandillon at gmail.com
Wed May 29 02:35:03 PDT 2013

Hi,

We have written a plugin to Cloud9 that static checking (unused
variables, namespaces) and also does code formatting.
If you are using Cloud9 (locally or on an hosted version), simply add
the following extension:
https://github.com/wcandillon/cloud9-xquery/raw/master/plugins-client/ext.xquery/xquery.js

This plugin is done by using XQLint, a static checker for XQuery:
https://github.com/wcandillon/xqlint
This toolkit can easily be embedded into different type of IDE.

This slidedeck contains a couple of useful informations about this
project: https://speakerdeck.com/wcandillon/xquery-development-in-cloud9