[xquery-talk] Is there any tool/plugin to verify the xquery coding standards?

Loren Cahlander loren.cahlander at gmail.com
Wed May 29 05:12:21 PDT 2013

I could not agree more.  Those who write good code will make it readable by definition.  Those who do not write good code will not make it readable even if the code adheres to a coding style.

Having a recommendation of a coding style is a good idea.  It give the good software engineers somewhere to start from.