[xquery-talk] map module for XQUERY ?

John Snelson john.snelson at marklogic.com
Wed Nov 20 01:53:26 PST 2013

The following libraries are written in pure XQuery 3.0:

rbtree.xq - https://github.com/jpcs/rbtree.xq

Functional implementation of a red/black tree (ordered set) that allows
a custom implementation of the comparison function. See the included
"map.xq" for how this can be used to implement a map data structure
using "lt" comparison. Should be easy to implement an alternative map
that allows node keys with a suitable comparison function.

hamt.xq - https://github.com/jpcs/hamt.xq

Functional implementation of a hash array mapped trie (hash set) that
allows a custom hash function and equality function. See the included
"hashmap.xq" for how this can be used to implement a map data structure.

Hope that helps,

John

--
John Snelson, Lead Engineer                    http://twitter.com/jpcs