[xquery-talk] map module for XQUERY ?

John Snelson john.snelson at marklogic.com
Wed Nov 20 05:48:02 PST 2013

On 20/11/13 13:16, jean-marc Mercier wrote:
> ok. I've done a first draft that is working. I will keep the code a
> little bit to tune and complete it. For instance, that could be an idea
> to implement the remove($map,$key) function, or to implement key($map).

Implenting keys($map) can be done using the fold() function. I recall
the remove() algorithm being a fair amount harder to implement in a
functional red/black tree, and I didn't need it so I didn't tackle it.

> However, I have to modify your rbtree to do it.

Very happy to accept contributions of a remove() implementation if you
do it. :-)

John

--
John Snelson, Lead Engineer                    http://twitter.com/jpcs