[xquery-talk] [Exist-open] Getting more out of Freebase with XQuery

Ihe Onwuka ihe.onwuka at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 22:53:43 PDT 2014

The wiki has been updated. The sample code now closes the HTTP
connection following a PUT (thanks to Joe Wiz for pointing this out)
but it does not stop the crashes - this may be an issue specific to
eXist.

Thanks to Dan M for organising the layout of the update. He had final
editorial say so so if there are any mistakes please blame him.

http://en.wikibooks.org/w/index.php?title=XQuery/Freebase&stable=0#Using_Cursors_to_Get_Additional_Data