[xquery-talk] Tales of the unexpected version III - Atomization

David Carlisle davidc at nag.co.uk
Wed Jan 8 08:59:57 PST 2014

On 08/01/2014 16:51, Ihe Onwuka wrote:
> I guess what I said about the error message didn't resonate.

The error message seems clear and appropriate: if you copy two
attributes with the same name to the same element you get an error. (It
could be defined not to be an error, XSLT as I mentioned ignores all of
the copied nodes except the last) but it is hard to see how atomization
(the subject line you chose for this thread) is related to that.

David