[xquery-talk] Collections - family relationships

Adam Retter adam.retter at googlemail.com
Fri Jan 17 11:31:42 PST 2014

Assuming that you are using Saxon for XSLT - how about using
fn:collection instead of fn:doc, as it allows you to control how the
errors are propagated -
http://saxonica.com/documentation9.4-demo/html/sourcedocs/collections.html
There may also be something similar for fn:doc but I cannot find the
documentation