[xquery-talk] Collections - family relationships

Adam Retter adam.retter at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 18 12:23:02 PST 2014

I do not think anyone has mocked you... until just a second ago. I think
the XQuery community and this mailing list are friendly and helpful. I have
been a part of it for 9 years now.

Given the way that you phrase your enquiries, I also think they are
incredibly patient and tolerant.

I'm going to be honest. Your pushing the limits of what the majority find
acceptable, and you are rubbing people up the wrong way, not just here but
on other mailing lists too. May I suggest, that if you want to seek help
from the community by posting to these mailing lists, then you will get a
better response by being polite and considered.

I know JoeW to be a very calm, knowledgeable, helpful and above all, nice
person, but I fear you may have broken him.