[xquery-talk] Collections - family relationships

Ihe Onwuka ihe.onwuka at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 01:51:18 PST 2014

Yes David 2012.

I think the suggestion was to get involved in some ongoing standards
effort so I offered.

With respect to the subject matter of the thread, I currently data
have relating to one person split across 7 collections - some of it is
metadata, some of it relates to different types of products. The
prospect of a 2nd data source with a different schema looms - so
replicating the current design would mean splitting across 14
collections - so it's a concern - obviously one that can be overcome
but a concern.