[xquery-talk] JSONiq extensions to XQuery questions here?

Hermann Stamm-Wilbrandt STAMMW at de.ibm.com
Fri Jan 31 01:37:47 PST 2014

Hi,

I just joined this email list yesterday after being on xsl-list and
xml-dev for quite some years.

Searching markmail [1] for JSONiq [0] seems not to result in much.
I did find google groups JSONiq forum [2] last November.

Because of the much bigger audience here the question is, whether this list
is the right place for questions related to JSONiq extensions to XQuery?

Currently search [1] on markmail returns 17 hits in com.x-query.talk.

On the other hand quite some JSONiq question scripts [3] can be quickly
turned into equivalent XQuery (in the browser) scripts [4] ...

[0] http://www.jsoniq.org/
[1] http://markmail.org/search/?q=JSONiq
[2] https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/jsoniq
[3] https://groups.google.com/d/msg/jsoniq/_s4zgY_o0do/R2Bnsg9aqx8J
[4] http://stamm-wilbrandt.de/xqib/

Mit besten Gruessen / Best wishes,

Hermann Stamm-Wilbrandt
Level 3 support for XML Compiler team and Fixpack team lead
WebSphere DataPower SOA Appliances
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/mydeveloperworks/blogs/HermannSW/
https://twitter.com/HermannSW/
http://stamm-wilbrandt.de/GraphvizFiddle/
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats: Martina Koederitz
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Boeblingen