[xquery-talk] Random number generation : requirements

Matthias Brantner matthias.brantner at 28msec.com
Tue May 6 10:42:23 PDT 2014

Michael

Here is the documentation of a module containing functions to generate
random numbers or strings with Zorba.

http://www.zorba.io/documentation/latest/modules/zorba/xdm/atomic/random

Please note that some functions are using Zorba's nondeterministic annotation.
Also note, that there is one function that creates uuids returned as string.

The functions have proven themselves useful in plenty of scenarios like
password or web session token generation.

I hope you find this module useful.

Matthias