[xquery-talk] Of Interest -> Prose Mirror - in-browser editing

Adam Retter adam.retter at googlemail.com
Fri Aug 28 03:27:45 PDT 2015

I wouldn't normally do this, but I would just like to draw everyone's
attention to a project called ProseMirror which is trying to get
funded on IndieGoGo -
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/prosemirror/#/story

I have no affiliation with the project I just think that it is really
cool and needs to get done. I am sure that many of you are often using
or looking for good in-browser editors for text, well Marijn at
ProseMirror is trying to build a really good one, take a look -
http://www.prosemirror.net

Having had a quick look around, it seems to me that with a little work
it should be possible to get an XML serialisation of the Markup out of
it.

Cheers Adam.

--
Adam Retter