[xquery-talk] Open source XQuery processors

Adam Retter adam.retter at googlemail.com
Thu May 7 11:14:12 PDT 2015

Hi Christine,

Here are some suggestions for you -

XML Native Databases -> eXist, BaseX, and Sedna (still maintained?)

XQuery standalone processors -> Saxon, XQilla (still maintained?) and
Apache VXQuery

XSLT standalone processors -> Saxon.

XML IDE -> Oxygen (not Open Source, but relatively cheap) and eXide
(eXist only).

Also if you have to do any work with RDF and Sparql, then I can
recommend Apache Jena.

Cheers Adam.