[xquery-talk] Open source XQuery processors

Schwartz, Christine christine.schwartz at ptsem.edu
Thu May 7 12:14:39 PDT 2015

Thank you to all who responded to my question. I’m anticipating that most people attending this workshop will not have a programming background. So, simplicity is important. I’d like participants to leave feeling empowered and not overwhelmed (at least that’s my goal).

In answer to Michael’s question, while I think a database implementation would be preferable (for working with XQuery), there are some librarians who may not have the IT support for a database implementation and I’d like to guide them to “filestore” implementations also.

Thanks,

Chris