[xquery-talk] Reminder: Subscriber-only posting

daniela florescu dflorescu at me.com
Thu May 28 22:22:18 PDT 2015

Jason,

would you please stop the bullshit, please !?

Should I send you all the traces all of the tests that I did sending emails to talk at x-query.com  in the past 48 hours  -- ALL FROM THE SAME ACCOUNT !???

Or better, because this email list is unreliable..... I'll out on a Web page with all of those for everyone to see.

Is there SUCH a big coincidence that I sent emails to this list for almost 10 years and it NEVER happened to have an email rejected until two days ago...
just after a called your CEO an uneducated dude, who better reads some literature before opening his mouth.

You guys have NO SHAME.

Dana