[xquery-talk] [xml-dev] Mistakes made in the design of XQuery 3.1

Ihe Onwuka ihe.onwuka at gmail.com
Thu May 28 22:29:09 PDT 2015

But you are not producing solutions for other engineers.

If you tell a developer with zero engineering qualifications their design
is structurally flawed or that they are using the wrong tools they (or
their boss) will turn around and tell you  that there are several ways of
doing things and theirs is equally valid...... and that's if they are being
polite.

Then a couple of epochs and a failed project later they will get feted for
writing a blog about how you shouldn't use what they used or shouldn't do
what they did. Most probably said blog will focus on the effects of what
they did because they probably still don't understand the cause.