[xquery-talk] [xml-dev] Mistakes made in the design of XQuery 3.1

Ihe Onwuka ihe.onwuka at gmail.com
Fri May 29 23:40:08 PDT 2015

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 10:54 AM, daniela florescu <dflorescu at me.com> wrote:

> But that’s not my goal, so I’m fine with that.
>
> Again, stubborn as I am, my goal is to design good solutions for good
> engineers.

Great. Well JSONiq is my tool of choice for dealing with JSON.

Can you provide any insights to the graph database landscape. A
conversation on xml-dev with Peter Hunsberger has persuaded me that a dual
representation (XML for serving data and graph for running algorithms) is
probably what I need but I prefer to have some basis for evaluation before
jumping in with any particular product.