[xquery-talk] Unusual XPath syntax question

G. Ken Holman gkholman at CraneSoftwrights.com
Mon Oct 31 10:48:45 PDT 2016

At 2016-10-31 13:42 -0400, Ihe Onwuka wrote:
>On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 1:20 PM, G. Ken Holman
><<mailto:gkholman at cranesoftwrights.com>gkholman at cranesoftwrights.com> wrote:
>Yes, "." is the same as "./." and the shorter version (to me) would
>be more suitable for legibility. The shorter syntax already is being
>used in the select attribute, so I'm unclear what the author might
>be trying to gain with the longer syntax.

>emphasis.

.... emphasizing what?

Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training @US$45: http://goo.gl/Dd9qBK |
Crane Softwrights Ltd. _ _ _ _ _ _ http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/q/ |
G Ken Holman _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mailto:gkholman at CraneSoftwrights.com |
Google+ blog _ _ _ _ _ http://plus.google.com/+GKenHolman-Crane/posts |
Legal business disclaimers: _ _ http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/legal |