[xquery-talk] Testing after a server migration

Joe Wicentowski joewiz at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 12:18:36 PDT 2016

Jason,

I can confirm that I received your email to xquery-talk.  Many thanks to
you and your team for getting the list back up and running!

Hi again, all!

I assume the two postings I sent to the list earlier this month have now
been delivered, but just in case, here is a link to the September archive:
http://x-query.com/pipermail/talk/2016-September/thread.html.  (It appears
there were no messages sent to the list in August.)

My first posting was a question about map:find():
http://x-query.com/pipermail/talk/2016-September/005121.html

The second was a question about a test in the QT3 test suite:
http://x-query.com/pipermail/talk/2016-September/005122.html.

Joe