[xquery-talk] What is XQuery?

Christian Grün christian.gruen at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 03:00:06 PST 2018

Hi Benito, hi all,

W. S. Hager just indicated that some answers landed in spam. As his
reply also landed in my spam folder, I’ll quote the interesting
references again (and I hope that my e-mail will make it to everyone’s
inbox):

This was Joe Wicentowski’s link to his comprehensive »Learn XQuery« list:

  https://github.com/joewiz/learn-xquery

This was Adam Retter’s helpful link to the XML Summer School slides:

  http://www.adamretter.org.uk/presentations.xml

And I’m adding a link to our lecture slides on XML, XPath and XQuery
(some of the slide sets are BaseX-specific, though):

  http://phobos103.inf.uni-konstanz.de/xml15/

Hope this helps,
Christian