[xquery-talk] XQuery Function Annotations... and XSLT

Michael Kay mike at saxonica.com
Sat Jan 12 09:24:00 PST 2019

The XSLT approach to this is to use extension attributes, for example

<xsl:function name="f:xyz" acme:use-lazy-evaluation="false">...</xsl:function>

There's nothing that says such attributes are carried around as properties of the resulting function object, but there's also nothing that says they aren't.

Michael Kay
Saxonica