[xquery-talk] Arrow Operator to a Partially Applied Function

John Snelson John.Snelson at marklogic.com
Mon Mar 11 10:22:20 PDT 2019

Looks like a bug to me. The first argument of the partially applied "map:for-each"<map:for-each> is the one marked with a "?".

On 10/03/2019 23:45, Adam Retter wrote:
Thanks Zach. I suspect you are right. However I can't help wishing that the argument placeholders should be resolved before the arrow operator is applied...

For the average developer, the fact that my first query raises an error seems non intuitive, especally in light of the reformulation in my second query.