[xquery-talk] Wrap element constructor and output disappears

Andreas Mixich mixich.andreas at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 07:08:34 PDT 2020

Ihe Onwuka wrote:
> But if I try to wrap an element around that output like below nothing
> is returned
> |<parameters>{ let $root := <a:b xmlns:a="ans" xmlns:c="cns"/> for
> $prefix in in-scope-prefixes($root)[not(. = ('xml', 'xsi'))] return
> namespace-uri-for-prefix($prefix,$root) ! <param name="{$prefix}"
> value="{.}"/> }</parameters> |
>
> So what is wrong and how do I wrap the output in a parameters element?

Not sure, whether such a late reply is of any use to you, sorry, I just
discovered it now. I want to confirm, that it works with BaseX 9.4.
The output I get is:

    <parameters>
      <param name="c" value="cns"/>
      <param name="a" value="ans"/>
    </parameters>

--
Goody Bye, Minden jót, Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Andreas Mixich