[xquery-talk] Declarative Amsterdam Reminder

Erik Siegel erik at xatapult.nl
Wed Jun 17 06:00:29 PDT 2020

We are closing in on the deadline for the Declarative Amsterdam conference, the second in the series, that will take place on 8 and 9 October 2020, at the Science Park Amsterdam.

The first day will be tutorials, and the second day a symposium. We are still optimistic that it will be a real-life event, but we have plan B waiting in the wings as a virtual conference if that turns out to be necessary.

We are still open for submissions and we invite practitioners, software architects and engineers, academic researchers and others to submit proposals for tutorials and presentations.

Tutorials can be between 1.5 and 2.5 hours, and preferably include hands-on labs for participants. Presentations on the second day can be between 20 and 45 minutes. Proposals should at least include a title, duration and summary (90?200 words). Speakers have the option of submitting a full paper or slides, which may be published on the Declarative Amsterdam website. The organizers will select talks that are most interesting to the target audience.

Submission deadline for proposals: June 28, 2020 by midnight CET

Presentations decision will be made before August 15, 2020