[xquery-talk] XQuery Challenges

Jason Hunter jhunter at xquery.com
Wed Oct 22 17:27:26 PDT 2003

Now that we have the XQuery Wiki setup, we'd like to get some use out of
it.  As a first fun thing, Mike and I have setup an "XQuery Code
Challenge".  We've pre-populated it with two challenges.  We hope these
and the ones added later will be fun to do and also a good resource of
information.

For beginners: we have a challenge to figure out what a certain
expression does.

For advanced folks: we have a challenge related to a
distinct-deep-equal() method.

Go here to check them out:
   http://www.xquery.com/twiki/bin/view/XQuery/ChallengeHome

It's a wiki, so we welcome you adding your own challenges.

-jh-