[xquery-talk] new adapters

Mauro Maiorca mmaiorca at cs.unibo.it
Wed Nov 24 11:52:06 PST 2004

hello everyboy,
i'm writing my final thesis (computer science) about XMLs' native
databases and i'm using an evaluation version of bumblebee to compare.
But, i see, adapters for all XQuery open-source engines are out of date.
Just putting .jar files of new releases of XML-databasese in /lib/ext of
bumblebee is not enough! needs new adapter, i suppose, right?
where i could found new adapters? i have to implement by myslf?

another question: i didn't found evaluating version of Cerisent and Ipedo,
someone know where could i fount these?

eventually a little suggestion: in my thesis i'm analyzing eXist
(eXist.sourceforge.net) and seems a valid XML native DBMS opensource,
Wolfgang Meier the leader of project wrote an adapter for bumblebee, why
not include that in standard release of bumblebee?

thanks,
Mauro Maiorca