[xquery-talk] FLWOR Expression

John Snelson jsnelson at sleepycat.com
Fri Dec 23 12:18:09 PST 2005

You can just use the XPath expression "as-is" in XQuery - you don't need
to decompose it into loops (unless thats what you *want* to do).

My tip, however, is to not use the "text()" selector. It is generally a
bad idea, as it almost certainly doesn't do what you expect it to do.
This FAQ entry explains more about this:

http://dev.sleepycat.com/resources/faq_show.html?id=81

John