[xquery-talk] Andy K Chang/TC/TRS/American Express is out of his office.

Andy K Chang Andy.K.Chang at aexp.com
Mon Sep 12 02:00:50 PDT 2005

I will be out of the office starting  09/09/2005 and will not return until
09/19/2005.

I will be out of my office attending off-site meeting from 9/9 to 9/16.
Returning back on 9/19.  During this time, I will check my e-mail once a day.
If you need to get a hold of me immediately, please call me on my cell:
480-203-3964.

American Express made the following
 annotations on 09/12/05, 01:01:01

"This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this message and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail and immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments. Thank you."