[xquery-talk] xquery and geospatial request

Xia Li xli at galdosinc.com
Fri Jun 1 10:50:31 PDT 2007

As far as I know, there is no XML native database that supports spatial data. The company I am working for has implemented OGC Web Feature Service that provides access to GML data with backend databases for both XML native database XHive and Oracle. For Xhive, we have to develop spatial index on our own and spatial operators for extending XQuery.

Lisa

Be there when GIS and the Web unite! Register now for GeoWeb 2007 at www.geoweb.org