[xquery-talk] xquery and geospatial request

Jeff Dexter jeff.dexter at rainingdata.com
Fri Jun 1 11:05:01 PDT 2007

Sébastien,

The 3.0 release of our TigerLogic database (currently in beta) provides
support for geospatial queries and GML. We provide a number of functions and
operators based on the simple features specification from the Open
Geospatial Consortium, and support for spatial indexing of GML.

Let me know if I can provide more detailed information on what we support
and a download.

Thanks,

Jeff Dexter
http://www.rainingdata.com