[xquery-talk] XQuery and Web 2.0

Vyacheslav Sedov vyacheslav.sedov at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 12:33:58 PDT 2008

i guess that for now www lack XQuery (maybe eXist)-based CMS (forum,
gallery, CRM) &
hosting service that provide eXist database as option and look like it
vicious circle principle -
no hosting, no developers, no projects, no customers, no hosting......

Maybe we can use fork for example - hm... Bugzilla!!!
(http://www.bugzilla.org/)
written at XQuery-based engine (i guess - in eXist) as very serious
example of XQuery using.

List of potential sponsors here (http://www.bugzilla.org/installation-list/)

Also someone can write book like "XQuery is... PHP+MySQL on steroids" :)
with examples for forums, gallery, blogs & others use cases for XQuery.

with best wishes,
Slav