[xquery-talk] Any Suggestions on Multi-User Environments for XML database Management

Wei, Alice J. ajwei at indiana.edu
Wed Jan 9 00:14:40 PST 2008

Hi,

  I run my XQuery, XML files from my own directory on one server with many other users using their own directories and have their own files, while the database management software is running on another server different from the first one which also have their own servlets and applications.

  Does anyone know if there is any good multi-user environments like the one I described that allows users to run XQuery files?

Thanks to those who can help.

Alice Wei

MIS 2008

Indiana University Bloomington