[xquery-talk] Force a query to pause each time through a for loop?

Mattio Valentino mattio.valentino at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 15:28:03 PST 2008

Is there a way I can make an XQuery statement wait ... something like
10 seconds ... each time through a for loop?

I have a statement written to hit an admin system, extract a value,
and then do something with that value.  It's a one-time query I'm
running to set some values, so it's not as if an end user will
experience this type of performance.

I have a fair number of documents to work with and what I'm trying to
do is processor intensive, so my query keeps timing out.

Thanks for any help,
Matt