[xquery-talk] [ANN] XQuery as a scripting language in IE

COUTHURES Alain alain.couthures at agencexml.com
Fri Mar 27 10:59:32 PST 2009

Hello Michael,

Thank you for your answer.

Because a recommendation needs a long time to be published, as soon as I
will write my own XRX application, I will add to my XML script engine
"tXs" (something in between XProc and the XSLT machine shown at XML
Prague) my own XML notation for XQuery. I will publish it then...

Regards,

Alain COUTHURES
<agenceXML>
Bordeaux, France