[xquery-talk] Querying XSD

Daniel Ebner daniel.ebner at uni-koeln.de
Wed May 11 04:22:48 PDT 2011

Hi everyone!

I'm currently looking for a xQuery Script that allows to query an XML
Schema file. I'm writing an XML-Editor that allows the user to mark up
text. When the user selects parts of the XML he/she should see all
possible Elements which he/sche can insert. I have the context of the
selection as a XPath. No I'm looking fpr an XQuery Script that querys an
XSD an gives back all possible children elements.

Has anyone seen, tried, implemented  or  thought of somthing like this?

Thanks Daniel

--

Daniel Ebner Dipl.-Medienwissenschaftler, Wiss. Mitarbeiter
Historisch-Kulturwissenschaftliche Informationsverarbeitung

University at Cologne
Albertus-Magnus-Platz
D 50923 Cologne
daniel.ebner at uni-koeln.de