[xquery-talk] XQuery 3.0 test suite - Call for implementations of XQuery 3

Liam R E Quin liam at w3.org
Sun Mar 10 09:23:42 PST 2013

The XQuery 3.0 specification is currently a W3C "Candidate
Recommendation", meaning we (W3C) are waiting to know that it can be
implemented by multiple people such that people can move queries from
one implementation to another reasonably easily.

If you have made an XQuery 3 implementation, please run the test suite
at [1] and send us the results. We can publish them anonymously if you
prefer (email me directly for instructions).

Thank you for helping XQuery 3.0 move forward, and helping with this
work!

[1] http://dev.w3.org/2011/QT3-test-suite/