[xquery-talk] XQuery 3.0 test suite - Call for implementations of XQuery 3

Christian Grün christian.gruen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 11:01:57 PST 2013

Liam,

thanks for the reminder! We are working on the finalization of XQuery
3.0, and we will submit our results as soon as we are approximating
100%.

Yoshi OKAMOTO san: our implementation of format-integer() still needs
to be adjusted to the latest version of the specification. I can just
confirm that many results of this function will be somewhat
unexpected.

Best,
Christian