[xquery-talk] BumbleBee 1.0.2
jhunter at xquery.com
Mon Oct 20 15:31:41 PDT 2003
I'm happy to announce BumbleBee 1.0.2. This new release includes the
* Updated the NIST tests to improve the accuracy of the results.
* Added XhiveAdapter to support the X-Hive XQuery engine (developed
by Sander Bos at X-Hive).
* Expanded the GettingStarted guide to provide instructions on
configuring BumbleBee to communicate with each XQuery engine.
* Fixed a bug in QizxAdapter to properly identify empty result content.
* Incorporated the new Qizx 0.2_01 release containing bug fixes found
as a result of running BumbleBee.
More information about the talk