[xquery-talk] [Announce] BaseX 4.0

Kevin S. Clarke ksclarke at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 21:29:52 PST 2008

Sorry, that was a question specific to BaseX so probably shouldn't
have gone to the XQuery list as a whole.  The BaseX fellow answered
privately that it is something that will be fixed in a future release.
 Sorry for the noise.

Kevin

--
There are two kinds of people in the world: those who believe there
are two kinds of people and those who know better.