[xquery-talk] xquery library design

Jakob Fix jakob.fix at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 15:45:18 PST 2011

Eric,

right now, the configuration data would simply contain a number of
details such as
- endpoint_url
- api_key
- secret
- user_id

the question really is whether one would want to use the library in
the same application with different configuration details. I hadn't
originally envisaged this, but Michael Kay makes this point in a
future message, so I'll think about this.

thanks,
Jakob.